Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Greeting Farm - Rockabilly Pin-Up, You're Beautiful!

Hi again!
I did mention I'd gotten crafty the other night! I actually made two cards! This one, will be up in my madeit and etsy stores, soon! 
 
I started off with picking out my papers for this one, knowing I wanted to use this totally adorable The Greeting Farm stamp, Flirty Anya, has been in my stamp collection a little while, but she hadn't been trimmed, or inked up! I am as surprised as you! 
Anyway, the patterned papers are from My Minds Eye, their Christmas Chalkboard collection, and I've doodled around the edges, to look like stitching, using a white gel pen (as I can't find any of the bobbins for my sewing machine), I then coloured up Anya, using my Spectrum Noir Markers, and fussy cut her out. The sentiment is made up of a die-cut from Teresa Collins, and my Kaisercraft Alphabet stamps, which I kind of wish I'd stamped going the other way! The embellishments are two buttons, one in black the other a silver diamante one, a cherry blossom flower as well as a red rose, from D-Lish Scraps
Deconstructed Sketch - #144
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #126
The Greeting Farm - FFF In Stitches

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the red and black combo and your lay-out is perfect. We are so blessed that you joined us at our Word Art Wednesday Challenge this week. Hope you join us again shortly in our new Challenge. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 29:11, "The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace."

    Hugs always,

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete