Friday, February 14, 2014

Non-Traditional Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day is filled with love, whether it be from your significant other, kids, pets or even a little bit of spoiling yourself! I have a non-traditional Valentine's card to share today, one that will probably go to a friend...  
For this card, I raided my stash of off cut papers, that were sitting in my "scrap" file. I grabbed the green and yellow and then decided on my stamp, which is from Kraftin' Kimmie. I stamped her, and coloured her, using my Spectrum Noir Markers. Then, I built up the card. The yellow paper, is from Echo Park, and the Green is from Lawn Fawn, I used a piece of blue card stock behind the main image, and added some ribbon (from Spotlight) tied in a bow. The sentiment is from the same stamp set as the main image (I can't think of the name of it right now!)
Here's the close up
From the Heart Stamps - Card Sketch #53
Kraftin' Kimmie - Unconventional Valentine
Corrosive Challenge - Feel the Love
Sketch053.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Great coloring and interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for entering this lovely card into the Corrosive Challenge "Feel the Love" challenge. It's super cute. Good luck and please join us again in future challenges.

    ReplyDelete