Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bugaboo Stamps - Be Mine - Cupid Valentine's

Hi Guys! I've got some super, exciting news... Not only can you purchase my cards, in my store, but you can also get them from two (!) retailers at The Junction, in Newcastle! 
It means, a lot of my current stock needs to be refreshed, and that I need to keep making!
I actually made this card yesterday, and it's already been purchased...
For this card, I printed off the cupid from Bugaboo digital stamps, (about a month ago) and he's been sitting waiting to be coloured! I coloured him up, using my Spectrum Noir Markers, then fussy cut him out. I grabbed some patterned papers, that matched with him. In this case, Kaisercraft (an old range), and Sn@p. I layered everything up, and doodled around the edges. I then attached cupid, using foam dots. The sentiment, I stamped, using Alphabet stamps, and some heart stamps from The Alley Way Stamps. I then coloured up a wooden shape (using my Spectrums) and attached it, and some sequins. 
Here is the close up
Catch The Bug - Stella Says Sketch SSS201
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes #70
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #114

3 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Love the layout and colors! Thanks for playing along with the Stella Says Sketch at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the papers! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete