Friday, December 13, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie - Vintage Christmas

Hi there!
I've been busy, preparing for Christmas, making lots of journals/diaries and sending them all over Australia, through my madeit store, so I've not had a lot of time, to just play! I have also been trying to get my own Christmas cards made up, which is what the card I have to share today is.... 
I started by gathering my papers, which are from My Minds Eye, I doodled around the edges, attached some gold ribbon, and then decided on which stamp to use. This is the ever sassy Kraftin' Kimmie - Tinkerbelle, which I've coloured up with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I grabbed some pearls (which I coloured to match, using my Spectrums) and a big blingy circle and some resin roses. 
Here is the close up 
Kraftin' Kimmie - Vintage Christmas
Tuesday Morning Sketches - #208
Addicted to Stamps & More - Challenge #75 Photo Inspiration

8 comments:

St├ęphanie Beauchemin said...

I'm totally in love with your choice of papers and stamp! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Tangii said...

Very sweet! I love Tink!! Thanks for playing along with Kraftin Kimmie!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love the dimension of the image layers! Gorgeous tiny roses!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Sue said...

I like all your layers and pretty embellishments. Very sweet card! Thank you for joining is at ATSM.

Kris B said...

Fantastic card Jess! Wonderful image and your coloring is great! The big blingy circle, roses and pearls are a lovely touch! Thanks for joining us a Tuesday Morning Sketches. Hope you come back and play along again!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jess, this is adorable! i love how you used our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches..can't wait to see your new card for this week!

Melissa Craig said...

A-dor-a-ble!!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessi Fogan said...

I absolutely love the neutral colours! Perfect amount of sparkle & bling to go with too. Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)