Friday, December 6, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie - Birthday Card

Hiya! I've been busy creating, but haven't been able to drag my butt to the computer, to blog! 
I've got a couple of cards to share, that will be heading into my store, as soon as I can wrangle a few minutes to do it! 
Now, on to the card I want to share with you today
I started by picking out some scrap papers, that have been floating around my stash a while, I think these are from Echo Park (or My Minds Eye!) I then inked up Lucy, from Kraftin' Kimmie, and coloured her up, using my Spectrum Noir markers. I trimmed her out, and set her aside, and built my card. I used my computer and printer to create the sentiment, and then attached it, some ribbon and some bling to the card, before popping Lucy, and the extra book using dimensional adhesive...
Here's the close up - 
Kraftin' Kimmie - #207 Everyday Activities
Mojo Monday - Sketch #322 
Flipped on its side
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #109
Use it Tuesday - Anything Goes #68

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and the sketch is great! Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The images of Kraftin' Kimmie are always great, but I really like the way you used it in this one.

    ReplyDelete