Monday, November 25, 2013

Some Odd Girl - New Baby Boy Card

Super quick post here, as I share a card I made yesterday!
I had a very full on weekend this one, just past! I celebrated my 27th Birthday, went out for dinner, drinks and dancing with friends. I had an amazing time, getting all dressed up, and hitting the town! I will have photos to scrapbook in the coming weeks, I'm sure!
Anyway, on to the card  -
I started by grabbing some papers that have been in my stash for an absolute age! I then coloured up my Some Odd Girl digi stamp, using my Spectrum Noir Markers, and then trimmed her out. I stamped the hands from a Stampin' Up! Set - Baby Prints, and the sentiment is from SU - A word for you, I embossed it in silver, and doodled around the card, and patterned papers, using a silver pen. 
Here is the close up -
I {heart} Sketches - #43
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes #63
Word Art Wednesday - #107 Anything Goes
Sketch043.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is adorable!! Love the image, but really love the addition of the little hands .. thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete