Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tiddly Inks- Christmas Card

Hi guys, I've been so bogged down with uni work, that I've not had a lot of time to craft, or blog... but, I do have a couple of things to share... Here is my first card-
I started out by stamping, and colouring up a Tiddly Inks image, and glittered her wings. I then selected some patterned papers (from My Minds Eye) and trimmed them down to size, I added doodling, and some lace with ribbon before attaching to my card base, which is made from Bazzil card. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up and I added a trio of sequins (with bling centres) to finish off the card.
Here is the close up 
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #98
Deconstructing Jen - Sketch #119

2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty card, great image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week and happy hopping !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! I bet her little wings are so pretty in person! :) Thanks for playing along in our challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete