Sunday, September 29, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie - Mermaid Birthday

Hi guys! I crafted quickly this afternoon, after a relaxing brunch in Newcastle, on Darby Street... A place called Goldbergs, they have very tasty coffee!  Here is an Instagram pic of my coffee, and read while the boyfriend was reading the sports pages of the paper.... 

Anyway, I got home, and decided to craft - 
I inked up a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp, and coloured her using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used patterned papers from Echo Park, (2 different paper pads), and then doodled around the edges, and stamped a sentiment on a piece of white card (mounted on Baked Brown Sugar card) and then attached my mermaid, and some paper roses and a resin rose... 
Here is the close up -
Sorry for the super quick blog post... 
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday, Anything Goes
I {heart} Card Sketches - Sketch 035
Kraftin' Kimmie - Inspired by nature

4 comments:

Imke said...

This is very pretty, Jess ! I like the different patterns.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

Doudou said...

I love, so beautiful!

Jingle said...

Absolutely beautiful coloring on this! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Amanda R said...

Love how you have colored her up, her tail looks amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Kraftin Kimmies!