Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie - Gamer Girl Birthday Card

Hi again!
I made this card the other evening, but am only just getting around to posting it... 
 
I started off by stamping the sentiment (I think it's Hero Arts) and masking it off before stamping the Kraftin' Kimmie - Gamer Girl. I then coloured her up, using my Spectrum Noir markers, she was then cut out using some dies, and set aside... I used background papers from Amy Tangerine, and American Crafts, and layered them up on some grey card before doodling around the edges (surprised?!?) I then laid down some yellow ribbon (which I trimmed into a banner shape) and then went through my resin rose grab bags from  D-Lish Scraps, and grabbed matching roses in two sizes, glued them down with my hot glue gun, and added some adhesive rhinestones. I finished off the card, by attaching a speech bubble paper clip!
Here is the close up -
I've been busy, updating my Madeit store, so pop on over to take a look!

Kraftin' Kimmie- #194 Embellish it!
Mojo Monday - Sketch #309
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun, bright and happy birthday card! :) I love the colors, the flowers and the image!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! LOVE that clip :)

    ReplyDelete