Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie - Fairy - So Sweet Card

Hi again!
I'm busy ignoring the fact I have a uni assignment due in 2 days... hehe
So, here's a card I finished last night -
I started out by stamping and colouring up a previously un-inked Kraftin' Kimmie stamp, I then die-cut her out, using my Big shot... I collected papers from Sn@p Life Paper Pad Vintage Bliss, and layered them together, and doodled around all the edges.  I grabbed a doily from my stash (I always forget about these!) and layered it up, I grabbed some leftover paper (reverse of the butterfly one on the top section of the card) and doodled around it, before popping some vellum down and adding my chipboard sentiment. I finished off the card with sequins (because I'm slightly obsessed at the moment!) 
Here is the close up (oh, I glittered her wings!)  

Mojo Monday - Sketch #306
Use It Tuesday - Uninked Stamps
Stamp & Create - Glitter
 

1 comment:

  1. another stunner! She's so sassy and cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete