Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ali Edwards - Thank You card

Here is my card, it's something a bit different for me!
I started off stamping, and embossing the sentiment, from Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday) "A million and one thanks" in gold embossing powder, then die cut it out, using an MFT die-namic. I then built my card. I used patterned papers, from 6x6 paper pads, the Kraft coloured one is from an old My Minds Eye pad, and the blue spotty one is from Echo Park, which was an off cut from my baby card you would have spotted on the blog recently! I then doodled around the edges, with my Becky Higgins PL journaling pen, wrapped some ribbon around the patterned paper, tied a bow, and added a Finding Nana flair button (which are available in the awesome kits!) I then added a smattering of sequins, and rhinestones to finish off the card... 
Here is the close up
The Stamp Spot - Inspiration Picture
Mojo Monday - Round or square #304

1 comment:

  1. love this Jess, great colours especially love it oon Kraft, great stamp greeting and sequins!

    ReplyDelete