Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Annabelle Stamps - Daisies - Thinking of You

Hiya! 
I was warned when I created this card that, I'd become addicted to Annabelle Stamps... So, it was no surprise that I had to buy a couple more...  I ended up with this one, as well as an adorable little bee (which I'll share once I get him inky)
Here is my card -
I started by stamping a Crumbcake card base with the Stampin' Up! background stamp - En Francais, then I stamped the largest, and smallest daisies on to some X-press it Blender card and coloured them up using my Spectrum Noirs. The square has been covered in some lovely washi tape, from The Stamp Spot, and the sentiment is from The Alley Way Stamps. I stamped another little daisy, and leaf, coloured them, and fussy cut them to pop next to the sentiment. Everything got a liberal serving of my doodled borders as well... hehe
 Here is the close up -
I am entering this into three challenges, the first is the sketch from Mojo Monday, the washi tape challenge at Moxie Fab and the anything goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
Thanks for dropping around! My Madeit Store got a massive update over the weekend, including a BUNCH of new stock, so pop by for a look!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Jess! All the elements and layers are gorgeous!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely :) What a fabulous design, I love it. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Ms Jess, I really love the background script stamp and the fabulous flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, great backing papers and design. Your flowers are beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in for all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete