Sunday, February 3, 2013

Saturated Canary - Girly Card

Hi again! I have been crafting again, but, yesterday, instead of blogging I went clothes shopping instead. I don't usually enjoy clothes shopping, in fact... I hate it most of the time. But, yesterday, I wandered, tried on clothes, looked around and left with a top and shoes... *happy dance* I made this card on Friday night, after work. 
I started by printing the Fancy digital stamp from Saturated Canary onto some white cardstock (I find this one from Officeworks good for my markers when I run out of X-Press It blender) I then coloured her up using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I discovered quite quickly, I need new nibs for a lot of my markers, because this girl is fine lines! I then gathered my papers, (all from my scrap stash) and built my card. I used a mix of My Minds Eye, Echo Park, and Teresa Collins. I have no idea what brand the pink one is.... I stamped my sentiment (SOG) and added some rhinestone highlights.
Hopefully in this picture, you can see the little bit of silver highlights in her hair, all the "beads" were coloured using a shiny silver marker.  
I am linking this card up to the Saturated Canary challenge, the Simon Says Stamp (Anything goes) challenge, and also Give A Girl a Blog Currently Creative link list. 
saturated canary digi
Currently Creative
Thanks for dropping around! I'm still running my giveaway on my Facebook Page!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh love her jess! how pretty...those colours suit her :) the shiny beads look great too! thanks for playing along over at sc this week too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! The image is coloured amazingly and the papers are so soft and pretty they suit her to a T. Thank you so much for linking along with my Currently Creative post. Be sure to come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! thanks for sharing with as at SC Challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete