Friday, November 16, 2012

The Greeting Farm - Tag/Gift

Hi! I'm quickly sharing a tag I made to send to my friend Annmaree for her birthday! It goes with the present in the pic... shhh...
I stamped two different stamps, Boho Anya, and Wild Sprouts Daisy and coloured them up using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I then cut the head from Boho Anya, and transferred her to the body of Daisy. I think she looks sweet! I used patterned papers from Authentique and My Minds Eye. I added a bunch of doodling...  
I am entering this into two challenges... The first is the Splendid Stamping, anything But a card challenge, and the Anyone for Anya Inspiration picture

2 comments:

  1. You're such a tease!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look great! Wonderful take on the photo and thanks for joining the Anyone for Anya-challenge! Hope to see you back soon.
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete