Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Creeper Crew - Lula from The Greeting Farm

Hi guys! I had the day off of work today, so of course that meant I crafted! I tidied up my craft desk over the weekend, so I've been on a bit of a mojo roll, working in the tidy space -
Anyway, on to my card- 
This is a stamp from The Greeting Farm - Creeper Crew- Lula, and I stamped her on X-Press It blend-it card and coloured her up with my Spectrum Noir Markers and then cut her out using my die-namics. I then built my card. The black patterned paper is from Kaisercraft, and the green is from Stampin' Up! I then embossed the purple cardstock using one of my new favourite embossing folders. I tied a bow using some green Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon, which I got from Ribbon Carousel. Here is a close up...  
I am entering this into three challenges, the first is the colour challenge from Splendid Stamping, next up is the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge and last but not least the Simon Says Stamp inspiration challenge. 
 
Thanks for dropping by, this card will be up in my MadeIt store soon!

1 comment: