Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Greeting Farm - Rain, Snow, Shine

Hi again! Back this afternoon to share another circle card with you all! I made this one last night when I got home from my mum and dads house...
I had just received this stamp set in the mail, so pretty much had to get inky straight away! I used some scrap patterned paper for the background (top Stampin' Up!, bottom October Afternoon) and paper pieced her out fit in colours that matched the background papers. I coloured her hair, skin, shoes and glasses using my Spectrum Noirs, and fussy cut her out. I wrapped some ribbons around the background papers, mounted a die cut with a sentiment stamped on it, then attached my Anya with dimensional adhesives, before Glossy Accenting her glasses and adding some aqua bling. 
I am entering this into three challenges, the first is the die cut/punches challenge for Farm Fresh Friday, next up is the Anyone for Anya? Summer challenge and last but not least, the Splitcoast Stampers TGFSC24 Sketch. 
Anyone For Anya ?

6 comments:

  1. So cute Jess! Love the funky paper pieced outfit and those papers are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! great job with the sketch! i love that extra shine on her sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great ribbon and love the papers, loving those tall anyas, you rocked them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, super sweet. Thanks for playing along with Anyone for Anya!

    xx Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. great summer card!! quick comment, i am on holidays...ciao AFA DT blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the shape and good take on the summer theme! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya, hope to see you back soon :)
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete