Monday, May 21, 2012

Stamps used in Scrapbooking

Hi! I'm back again quickly to share a scrapbooking page I made up this evening -
This is a Bazzill card stock base, layered up with some bright pink patterned paper from Echo Park which I felt matched really well with the pictures of my niece in her fairy outfit for her cake smash. Because there were so many photos from the day, I got some printed in collage form on 4x6 paper, so I have a bunch of itty bitty photos which I thought would look fab behind this chipboard film strip, luckily they fitted perfectly! I coated the chipboard in glue, and a truck load of silver glitter (and by chipboard I mean me, the desk, the paper....etc) Absolutely everything is now covered in glitter! I glued it onto the page with a Kaisercraft transparency behind it as well as a doily cut using the Big Shot and a Cheery Lynn Die (French Doily.) I mounted the main photo on to some brown card stock and nestled it on top of the film strip. My cluster of embellishments (below) 
Includes a Stick Pin and Red Crochet Flower a pendant with owls on it, a button and a stamp from Ink-a-dink-a-do with a stamped clipboard top from Stampendous. The main title, "Loved this Day" is from a sampler pack I won from the Craft-a-Lot blog and is from Unity Stamp Co. I am entering this into two challenges the first is the Craft-a-Lot Bling challenge, next up is the Sketch challenge from A2Z Scraplets which I have edited quite a bit to fit my photos!
Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

This is awesome Jess!!!

LOVE the film strip and the cluster of goodies!!!

Craft-A-Lot said...

Just adore it! The Unity Stamp you used looks great in white ink!

Thanks for entering our Challenge Jess xx

Craft-A-Lot said...

Jess its wonderful! I love the Unity Stamp in white... it stands out so well.

Thanks for entering our first Challenge xx

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh! This is gorgeous Jess! I love that sentiment... I'll have to search for that now! :P Thanks for playing with the Craft-A-Lot Unity Challenge!