Monday, April 2, 2012

Scrapbooking pages - Catch Up


Hi guys,
I have been scrapbooking today. I am participating in a 52 layout challenge over on facebook, and last week got away from me, so I thought I should catch up with it!
Last week was to create a layout using white and one - Lime Green! I stressed a bit when I saw that! but, I had more green in my stash than I thought!

Pretty basic layout (totally my style!) I am loving the picket fence die from MFT which is a new addition to my ever growing collection of Dies... I also used some doilies and some goodies from various sellers, including some yummy ribbon from The Ribbon Carousel.
Next up we have this weeks scrapbook page, and out of the two, the one I am most happy with -

The base of this one is really dark brown, followed by patterned paper from Stampin' Up! (Sale-a-bration) I have layered it with some lace, an acetate frame, a crochet flower and a brad. The title for this one is an A2Z Scraplet, which I have painted in crackle paint, and then once it was dry, smothered it in Pool Party ink. I cut out a couple of Martha Steward butterflies to finish it off.  
This scrap page uses the colour inspiration from over at A2Z Scraplets Blog
Thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet photos and lovely layouts.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Ms Jess, love the clusters of title and embellies, great payers too!

    What a darling subject!

    ReplyDelete