Monday, February 27, 2012

There She Goes - Dance and I create a Get Well Soon Card




You know those crafters out there, who everything they do looks exactly how you want your cards to look? I have a couple of card idols.... one of them is shabby, one is purely clean and simple, and one, who does what I like to call 'clean vintage'. If you participate in a lot of challenges, like I do, you've probably spied her around... Narelle Farrugia. Her style is absolutely breathtaking, all clean lines and vintagey.... (who even knew they went together???) Anyway, there is a point to my swoon.... I used inspiration from Narelle's cards to create....
I used a Basic Gray card base, layered with Crumbcake and a piece of patterned paper (this was an off cut, and I'm not sure which company it is from!) I then tied some bright yellow ribbon and stamped the flowers from There She Goes with StazOn on So Saffron and Daffodil Delight card and cut them out. The sentiment panel is cut with my Labels 4 Nestabilities and sponged in Basic Grey and stamped with the leaf image from Dance, the main sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set Sincere Salutations. 
I am entering this into the CR84FN Colour challenge and the upcoming sketch from ICSketches
Thanks for popping by! Go check out Narelle's cards!

6 comments:

  1. Love this Jess, love that flower stamp and love the yellow! I just adore kraft/crumbcake bases!!!

    and that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess this is so stunning...I love CAS but I have so much trouble with it but you have done a fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jess! Love the pretty blossoms! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess - this would certainly made me feel so much better - it's bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, you did a FABULOUS job with this pretty card! Soon crafters will be writng posts about YOU! LOVE the flowers and your pretty bow! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Jess! Great job with the colors. Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete