Saturday, March 31, 2012

100 Followers Blog Candy! - Open until 31st March 2012

I am a little bit shocked (happy shocked!) That I have reached 100 followers! When I started this blog in April 2009, I had no idea that I'd still be posting almost 2 years later, and that I would have 100 blog followers! I appreciate every one of you, and to share in this exciting time, I am giving away a $10 Gift Voucher for The Stamp Spot.
So, what do you need to do? Become a follower of this blog, if you're not already, leave a comment and add your name to the linky list below!
$10 Gift Card
If you'd like to share this post on your blog, leave a comment, and you'll be in the chance a second time! :) Thanks for following my blog! I truly appreciate all the blog love!

16 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your blog! You're so talented and a real inspiration to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your blog! You're so very talented and a real inspiration to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jess!! It's such a lovely feeling isn't it?!? Of course I'm already a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i <3 the cards you make :) they inspire me to improve mine every day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jess. I often pop over to see what you have been up to ... I have shared this on my blog :)

    ultimate-whirligig.blogspot.com

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo Go Jess!! Don't know if I am technically allowed to win but would love to anyway!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow... 100 followers?? it must be a wonderful blog :)
    Congrats Jess!

    http://koem2craft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess you have true talent, your cards are beautifull, THe number of followers and hits to your blog and lovely comments are testimony to this! Go girl!
    (I also already follow and will post this on my blog)
    Best wishes Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, my friend! You have SO much wonderful talent, and I love all the little happenings that you share. ...and, you were my very first overseas swapper:) So much fun, this bloggy stuff. See you on the web! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Jess on reaching your 100.. your cards are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations girl, so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jess, I popped ova to "follow you in return". I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have just shared on my blog as well :) Thought I had already but turns out I hadn't! :)

    http://scrapping-and-life.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on making 100!!! Woohoo!!!! Hopefully that will be my little blog one day. :)

    ReplyDelete