Sunday, January 15, 2012

Stampin' Up! Brights Designer Series Paper and Timeless Type Sizzlet and I create a Scrapbook Page

Hi Guys, I'm back with the promised scrap book page! This is another one for my nieces scrap book. I'm loving scrapping her pictures, as I can use lots of little cute embellishments!
I have used a 12x12 piece of Crumbcake (Kraft) card stock, which I have sponged around the edges with White Craft Ink. I have cut some scrap strips of Brights Designer Series Paper in Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Tempting Turquoise. I then staggered them on the base card and added a die cut doily. The photo was attached then with my hot glue gun, I attached a bunch of little embellishments (below) The butterflies were cut out of some scrap acetate (from some packaging), using the Big Shot. I then embossed them using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and some stickles to the wings. I added some small alphabet stickers and cut some letters using the Timeless Type Sizzlet from Tempting Turquoise.

I am entering this into the Kraft It Up! challenge which is to use bright colours :)
Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment