Monday, December 12, 2011

Stampin' Up! Up, Up and Away and Friendly Messages and I create a fun card

Hi guys, I have been in the craft room a couple of times over the last few days (woohoo!) I don't have a whole lot to share, although, I have made three cards.... This is the first of them...
I used a White card base (which is unusual in itself) I layered it with some Pool Party which I'd sponged a stripe onto using some Pool Party ink. I stamped the balloon bases onto the Pool Party and then with the balloons, I stamped them on a scrap of white in Real Red, Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo, cut them out and popped them onto the base. I stamped the sentiment, which is from Friendly Messages and added a few rhinestones. 
I am entering this in to the Just Add Ink inspiration challenge, and the Clean & Simple fall to layout 170
Thanks for dropping round... 
Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

  1. A great CAS style card, love the hot air balloons
    Sabdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a fantastic take on the sketch! So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess I like how you have used the colours and the bling from the inspirational photo for your lovely card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sponged stripe is a great idea, Jess. Love your card; perfect for the JAI challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge Jess, l love those balloons, it's such a fun set to play with.
    So glad you could play at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Jess. I really want the hot air balloon stamp set. Don't you just loves these colours together.

    Thanks for the Inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete