Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stampin' Up! Welcome Christmas and I make Mass Producible Christmas Card

Hi! I promised I'd be back with a second card! So, here I am with the other card I made last night in my Christmas card stash. I actually made eight of these before I ran out of ribbon and patterned paper!
This is another fairly basic card, the card base is Confetti White (again) and I've stamped the large sentiment from Welcome Christmas in Real Red directly onto the card stock. I then cut down some patterned paper from My Minds Eye and layered it on some Real Red Card stock. A small light blue bow (which matches almost perfectly with the patterned paper) and three red rhinestones were attached. To finish off this card, I rounded two of the corners :)
I am entering this into two challenges, the first is the Moxie Fab World Get Inspired By Fashion challenge, I have been inspired by that lovely pattern. The second challenge is the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge (I really like it when they post these ones.... ) 
Anyway, today I got to scrapbook some too, so, keep an eye out for that!
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. You've made a fab design Jess which is easy to reproduce in batches! Have fun with your December Frenzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card! love the aqua and red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess! Thanks for linking this up to the Get Inspired by Fashion Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete