Saturday, September 17, 2011

Stampin' Up! Party this Way and Brights Designer Series Papers make a fun Birthday card

Hi guys! I have made two cards yesterday, but didn't have a chance to share them with you.... here is the first one...
For me, this card isn't a favourite, and I don't actually know why.... I love the bright colours, with the splash of black, but I just feel it didn't come together as it should have in my head.... On to the details though...
I used a Vanilla piece of card, and layered on some designer series papers from the Brights stack in Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Rich Razzleberry. I stamped the candles from Party this Way and cut them out using my circle punch. I stamped the sentiment and popped in underneath the circle. A touch of ribbon, and some bakers twine finishes off this card.
I am entering this into the Lollipop Ladies challenge, which has it's inspiration as Everlasting Gobstoppers :)
I took my inspiration from the colours mostly, and the circles in the polka dot paper and candles.... 
I also took inspiration from Got Sketch?
Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back in a bit to share another card, one I'm happier with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment