Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stampin' Up! 2011/2012 New Catalogue and Idea Book and Join my Team today!

It's here! I can finally share it with you guys!!!
Click on the pretty new cover above to have a gander!
There is even better news too!

If you have thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, but thought, oh no, I have way too much of their stuff to warrant getting a starter kit and doing it myself.... I have a solution! If you would like to become a Stampin' Up! demo during September 2011, it will cost you as little as $169 for a mini starter kit.... It includes over $300 worth of product, and you could be making money from your passion in no time...
There is another option out there, for those of you who haven't got our full range too, a full starter kit, which is $610 worth of value, for as little as $231.20 which is 20% off the regular kit price!
If you would like to place an order, or discuss becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone on 0405173237 or by email. 

1 comment: