Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stampin' Up! Awash with Flowers and I create a bright Birthday card.

I spent today celebrating with my house mate, as it was his 28th birthday, but after he went to bed (he has to work early tomorrow), I went into my craft room and had a play around. I found a great video online on awesome backgrounds here. Here is my take on this card
I have only used white cardstock for this card! The coloured panels are made using my Stampin' Up! Inks and some sponges.... I have used Tempting Turquoise and Night of Navy for the blue section, then the pink section is Melon Mambo, and a touch of Poppy Parade. I then stamped my flowers from Awash with Flowers on a separate piece of card and coloured them using my Stampin' Write Markers, in Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Certainly Celery. I have popped the leaves using dimensionals and the sentiment is from the retired set Whimsical Words. I am entering this into the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge...
Until next time, 
Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! There's so much you can do with just ink! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background. Nice job on all the texture.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing Jess! Who would have thoguth you could get such bright colours just through sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, very coool!!!! I love the colours and the way its coloured with inks, very painting like!

    awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done. Thanks for playing with us at Card patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete