Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome Baby!

Hi all!
I woke up feel good this morning, and after a quick browse on the internets, I decided I would make a card!
This card fulfils two challenges (gotta catch up somehow!) The first being the colourQ challenge, which for once was a major struggle, which is weird.... coz its pink..... 
I usually struggle a lot to use pink, but this card came together fairly easily.... maybe it was the sketch I used from Clean and Simple Sketches? 
I'm not sure what it is, but if it means I produce a card I'm really happy with, then I don't want to question it....
Thanks for checking in....
Have fun and happy stamping...

2 comments:

  1. Your card is soo.. cute, Jess! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, this is so pretty for a baby girl!

    ReplyDelete