Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pink and Purple are "In" right now

I have noticed on a few challenges that pink and purple, with red/burgundy are "In" right now!
This one is for a few challenges, and I really struggled... I'm not a girly girl at all, so pinks and purples aren't very me.... The first challenge I'm entering this into is the Clean and Simple Sketch, I don't have any oval nesties yet, so I used a circle.... The second challenge is a colour challenge - Curtain Call Act 66,  
The other challenge I'm entering this into is the Simon Says Stamp Bingo Challenge, where I used these squares - Punch/Diecut (the butterfly), Flowers (in the background of the circle) and Gems (the body of the butterfly.)
I might go make something a little more masculine shortly.... I'm a little over pink... *blergh*

6 comments:

Annmaree (Emu) said...

OOOH I love it!!!

I love the girlie stuff!

awesome colours, love the stamps!!! That 'For You' is cool!

Heather P. said...

This is lovely!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Jess. Love the circle element and the pretty butterfly. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call. :o)

Jane said...

Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp! hugs, Jane x

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Love your card - so pretty! I just became a follower and would love it if you follow me too! I'm fairly new to challenges.

Mama LoveBug
http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

Terri E. said...

Really fun butterfly! Great card using the Curtain Call color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.