Friday, December 3, 2010

Finally scrapping some photos

I have been really lazy in scrap-booking all the photos I have taken on my day trips with Mark. I still have photos from our 3 days away in Wollongong in April that still haven't been scrapped... Then, there are photos from The Reptile Park in Somersby, and photos from our day trip to Sydney (although, I can't find these ones...) So, I still have a lot to do! Here is one I have finally gotten to scrap-booking from our trip to the Reptile Park.
I used a challenge I was directed to by a bloggy buddy Jing Jing, who is on the design team for The Color Room, a network of scrappers who challenge you to go outside your comfort zone with colours and a sketch. This weeks sketch and colour combination looks daunting, but for me, it all fell into place really nicely...
Every where Mark and I go, there is a photo of us standing together, taken at arms length... This is one of those photos... It is difficult to tell where we are, but it was in with the Reptile Park photos, so that's where it is from.... I like how this page turned out, and if you're keen, head over to The Color Room, and join in the fun!
Jess

1 comment: