Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stampin' Up! Bigshot used to create Autumn Inspiration Card.

I made it back into the craft room today! I had a little bit of inspiration hit me this morning. First up, I went to Moxie Fab World, where they had the Tuesday Trigger (yup, I'm two days late...) and the trigger was this wonderful picture:
Now, my first thought was, what the??? But then I remembered seeing someone (I can't remember who, so sorry! If you know, comment me) use Trendy Trees in the Just Add Ink colours of last week which I thought were similar to these.... So, out came my Trendy Trees set.... I inked them up in Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie, stamped the trunks in Chocolate Chip. I don't yet had a stamp positioner, so that's why all my trees are a little skew-if... (I think it adds character)... The ribbon is a chocolate-y colour, which has been in my stash for a little while. This was all layered on Melon Mambo which was run through the Big Shot with the Polka Dots embossing folder (one of my favourites) and then on to a 7" x 3" Pumpkin Pie piece of card stock. The sentiment is from the retired hostess set, The Best is Yet to Come, and is layered using MM and PP. I am really quite ridiculously happy with how this turned out... 

7 comments:

JulieHRR said...

Neat take on the Trigger!

Annmaree said...

more fabulousness, great colour!!!!!

Julie said...

Super cute card!!

Lisa H. said...

LOVE those trees. sooo cute.

Nancy said...

this is simplistically beautiful - nice work! Great take on a fun challenge.

Helen F. said...

Love the CAS style of your adorable card! the trees are so fun and the colors are perfect!

Cath said...

Hey Jess! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)