Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stampin! Up Sneak Peek!

I got a whole lot of crafty goodness in the mail today (woohoo for Stampin' Up! order arriving)
I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of what is coming in the new ideas book and catalogue, available for pre-order now at this post... I made this card with all new product that arrived today, it also works for the Just Add Ink  colour challenge, which was to use these colours:
These were some challenging colours for me... but this is what I came up with:

All product is from Stampin' Up! Kraft, Always Artichoke, Rose Red and Very Vanilla Card stocks, the Big Shot, with the polka dot impressions folder (oh I can see I'm going to love this). Cotton thread, small heart punch and that lovely stamp (which is unavailable until after the 1st of September) Sorry Guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess! I love the way you've used the challenge colours! :-)

    ReplyDelete