Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kraft It Up! Scrap Page

The monthly challenge is out over at Kraft it Up!. This months challenge was to create a layout using the colours: Green, Yellow and Black, oh and of course, the Kraft card stock to start with!
I went through my photos from my trip to Wollongong, which happened way back in April (or May???) and found these lovely ones of the Buddhist Nan Tien Temple near Wollongong.
I fiddled around for a good amount of time before coming up with something I was okay with. Still not entirely happy with it, but it is in my scrapbook album nonetheless!
Papers come from a range of companies, Cosmo Cricket, Sassfrass Lass, and October Afternoon. Alpha are from American Craft. 

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks awesome Jess!!! you rocked it! awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete