Saturday, July 17, 2010

FTL98 Clean and Simple Card

I realise I'm working backwards.... I was browsing the Clean and Simple Stamping website again, and this was last weeks sketch-
I looked at it last week, but nothing grabbed me... So, when I looked at it again, and with what was on my desk.... I came up with the below card

I used all Stampin' Up! Products with this card. The current 'in colours' of Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede. I also used Kraft Card stock again (yep, again...) the flowers are from the stamp set Vintage Vogue (Autumn Mini Catalogue, avail. til 31st August 2010) and the So Swirly design stamp wheel. 
I love how this turned out!
If you'd like to purchase any of the products from this card, or invite me into your home to teach this card, give me a call on 0405173237 or send me an email to jessidee86@gmail.com

2 comments: