Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Birthday Card

I made this card for my sisters partner, for his birthday tomorrow.
I used Stampin' Up! card stock, in Rich Razzleberry, Kraft and Brilliant Blue. Inks - VersaMark and Basic Black, both from Stampin' Up! and the Stamps, are Basic Phrases, So Swirly wheel stamp (which I've had forever, but I'm just getting back into playing with it.... )both from Stampin' Up! and a stamp set that was given to me from a friend, which I believe is from Fiskars. (although, I'm not sure)
I Love how it turned out, which is nice, as I find male cards difficult.

2 comments:

  1. realy cool, love the coffe cup and the pinpricks are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jess, love it. TFS.

    PS...your cards always make me smile no matter how hard you think they are to make.

    ReplyDelete