Monday, May 10, 2010

Scrap Layout

I know I haven't been very active on here lately... silly university assignments, and going away for three days on an impromptu trip with a friend.... it has been a busy time! Now, the assignment has been submitted, I'm home and got the photos from the trip processed, I thought it was high time to scrap something!
So, over at Scraptherapy, the theme for the month of May is retreat. Perfect for my photos! I pulled out one of my favourite photos from the trip, and did this layout
This layout utilises Kraft card stock (*drool*) October Afternoon patterned papers, (now available at Scraptherapy) Sassfras Lass Stickers, American Craft Thickers and buttons from my stash

2 comments:

  1. great page, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been into cardmaking on an a4 card lately. Thanks for the ideas! Its a great help!

    ReplyDelete