Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Scraptherapy April Sketch Challenge

Hello BlogLand!
Well, over at ScrapTherapy, the new monthly challenges are up! Which means that more inspiration! So the sketch challenge for April was this -
I have a lot of difficulty doing multi-photo layouts... But, I have had a set of three photos floating around my desk for some time...
So out they came on this layout
These photos are of my mum with each of her 3 daughters. It's not everyday that the camera comes out when we are all together... which is sad really... So these worked well. I used We R Memory Keepers, Cosmo Cricket, Kaiser Craft (I think), My Minds Eye and Prima Flowers. Not entirely happy with the layout... But, enough so that it has made it into an album... :-)

1 comment:

  1. thats a really lovely page and a great keepsake!

    ReplyDelete