Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Scraptherapy April Colour Challenge

This month over at ScrapTherapy,  The colour challenge was a little different. Instead of the typical here are 3-4 colours, we were challenged to used textures, and autumnal colours...
These were our inspiration shots -


So, from these lovely pictures, I got my inspiration. One of my favourite background 12x12 in papers is Cosmo Crickets Snorkel range, one of them has a woodgrain effect on the reverse. So out it came... I picked this photo of my parents dog, Maggie to scrap.... 

On my layout, I used Bazzil Basics Card which is embossed with trees... then layered patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety 6x6 in paper pad. Then came out some very pretty flourishes from KaiserCraft, which I bought at the Reject Shop.... (a bit like an American Dollar Store) The flowers are Prima, and the title is done using Cosmo Crickets Tiny Type stickers. Which you can see better to the right...
Love these stickers as they are so tiny, yet have a big impact, they are awesome for cards too!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great page!!! Well done Gorgeous stuff

    ReplyDelete