Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome Baby Card

I made a card for a friends baby a little while ago, sent it off with some adorable baby clothes... At that stage, we weren't sure what the gender of the baby was going to be. We also thought the baby shower was going to be  a month before Baby arrived....Mummy to be, went into labour three days before the baby shower... and little Kelsey Jane entered the world... She is an adorable baby! So, I sent off the card, and the clothes and after not hearing anything from my friend, emailed her to make sure she had received them... She hadn't... Turned out, I had the wrong address... *Sigh!*
So, this evening, after still not receiving the parcel back here, I went ahead and made a new card to send.... I adore this image from The Greeting Farm, and think it is perfect for all my new baby cards... (there seems to be a few of those around at the moment!)
I got the layout idea for this card from a wonderful lady at Two Peas, her name on the site is @my, she has some wonderful cards! So, I can't claim credit for the layout of this one... I decided to use some scraps that have been floating around for a while on my desk, to fall into the ScrapTherapy Challenge, of using scraps. I used Cosmo Cricket, Girl Friday for all the patterned papers. It's not very often that happens where I only use one range... I also used Kraft Card stock for the card itself. The stamps are The Greeting Farm and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up! I really like how this card turned out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment