Saturday, January 16, 2010

Finally Friday Valentines Cards

So, over at TwoPeas, there is a class called Finally Friday which i participate in sporadically, if the theme grabs my attention. This weeks theme was to make a mini card, for valentines day. So here is mine-




The details of my card are- Size 3.7in x 3in. Made on Kraft Card stock (which i LOVE!!) then it is layered with some gold card stock which came in a pack which i bought at K-Mart, so probably a no name brand, then layered again with My Minds Eye, Bloom and Grow. I then used two vintage style tickets that i bought from Etsy, from a seller called End of the Day Craft  which i then stamped a coffee cup from Hero Arts, with the sentiment, "I like you a Latte!" stamped on Gold card stock and positioned. I also added a little bling, orange bling from Kaisercraft.

1 comment: