Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Whimsie Doodle Challenge

Over at Whimsie Doodle at the moment, there is a challenge on, to create a card using this craft sketch by Mercy, over at Lord have Mercy. So I took up the challenge... After having to get a friend sort out my printer after upgrading Ubuntu last night, I was finally able to print my Digi Stamp (which for all those who are interested, is from Splendid Stamping with The Greeting Farm) I had all my layers done and needed my image... hehe typical hey?


So what did I use? Silver Paper by American Crafts (Christmas Cozy)- which I think from last years Christmas Line... Lined Paper from Die Cuts With a View, (The Green Stack), Buttons and Ribbon from my stash.
Thanks For Looking

3 comments:

  1. jess...this is wonderful! such a bright and cheerful birthday card!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jessica! Love those buttons. Perfect!
    Thanks for joining in with Mercy's Challenge.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete