Monday, November 2, 2009

Baby Shower

My older sister is due to have a baby in exactly a month... So on the 31st of October, we held a baby shower for her and her fiance. We know she is having a little boy (Samuel Clifford,) so everything was blue...
The photo has myself, both my sisters, the grandma's to be (Regina and Kerry) and the great grandma to be. I really like this picture, as its not that frequent that we all get together like this.

Ok... so what did I use in this Digi? I completed ScrapSketch's Friday Challenge. A majority of the elements, and paper come from a digital designer, that i have only recently discovered, Miss Kelly-Jo and also some elements from another great designer, Rebecca-B .  



3 comments:

  1. Love your layout. That birdie is too cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! I love the alphas in your title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete