Friday, October 9, 2009

A few small things

Here is what i have been working on the last few days....
1stly, it is my boyfriend's birthday next Monday, so I made him this card, I used- DCWV Environmental Stack, Kraft paper and a beautiful Digital Stamp that i bought from Whimsie Doodles (she has some BEAUTIFUL stamps...)

The second thing I have been working on are some Christmas Gift Tags, for a swap at 2peas. I Uploaded 2 pics, because the shiney-ness isn't as visible in the second. I used October Afternoon, Blue and White Motel paper, Some silver paint, silver brads, pretty blue flowers, black ink and a Celebrate stamp. They turned out VERY different to what I first had in mind, but love them!



 

3 comments:

  1. what a cute card! love the turtle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess - thanks for playing in my challenge at Doodle Palace this week. I love your gift tags.... you know I've never made round tags!
    cheers,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess! Very Cute! I am sure your boyfriend was thrilled! Thanks so much for joining us at Doodle Palace this week!
    Dee and Robin

    ReplyDelete