Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blog Candy!!!!


Ok... So I went through my stash this evening, and found some things that have been within it for a little while, that I don't see myself using... So, it is BLOG CANDY time!!!

Your mission, if you choose to accept it is this....
Create a card or layout using the colours blue and yellow (in any ratio...) upload it, post a comment with a link to it, and follow my blog. I will then use a random number generator to pick a winner. You have until Nov 1st to create something wonderful...


The winner will receive...
1. packet of Bo-Bunny buttons (Abbey Road)
2. 2 spools of ribbon (one yellow one green)
3. a 5x5 inch Chipboard Binder w/ Envelopes (Maya Road)
4. packet of Kaiser Craft Rhinestones in the shape of a present. (silver)

ok.... so have fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment