Friday, August 21, 2009

Banana Bread

I made this recipe the other night... and it was delicious. I had some girl friends over, and it disappeared really quickly... so here is a scrapsketch (number 145) done using the photo of the banana bread, and the recipe. if you click on the picture, you should be able to read the recipe. I used a digital kit from Hero arts, and also one from 2peas called Camelot, by Betsy Tuma. I have been in a bit of a rut lately... so i am trying to get out of it, by stretching my horizons a little bit, trying something new. I also used some stock images from sxc.hu. the ones i used were the bananas, and the green banana leaves as backgrounds, which i thought looked awesome. I want to learn how to make my own kits, so i guess this is the first step... :smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment