Thursday, February 11, 2016

Oh my gosh! I'm back! Some Odd Girl 2 Hearts Kody and Mae

Hi Hi Everyone! I know it has been a very long time since I've popped by. I have been creating, as well as working, and the big news is planning a wedding! Nick and I got engaged in June, 2015! It's been a total whirlwind of planning, and creating (a lot of DIY.) Anyway, because I've been so loved up, like this photo -
  
Valentine's Day cards have been on my mind! Here is one I created for a friend, to give to her new beau!
I used some patterned paper by My Minds Eye, and Lawn Fawn. The stamp is a Some Odd Girl digital stamp called 2 Hearts Kody & Mae and was coloured using a mix of Spectrum Noir markers and Copics. I've of course done a bunch of doodling, and finished it off with a wooden heart that has been coloured to match the papers (using copics)
Here's a close up for you - 
Hopefully, I'm able to keep up with crafting, and blogging! Wish me luck!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment