Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Productive Night

Last night was a super productive night for me!
Usually, I spend the evenings watching movies with Mark, or playing around on the computer, or reading.... Not last night... last night, I baked a batch of cookies (peanut butter and chocolate chip) but I also participated in another UStamp tutorial!
.
I actually struggled a bit with this one, but kept at it, and finally made it! Boy am I glad I did! I love how it turned out... and to be completely honest, I think it was really easy to make, even though I had issues, I think my brain was on the fritz! After I made up the simple purse, I decided it would make a cute gift to a friend with some of the cookies I made in it... So, I bagged the cookies and popped them inside.... They fitted perfectly!
 
 
The stamp set I used for the front of the purse is Vintage Vogue, a stamp set I got with my SU! starter kit, yet don't use as much as I thought I would! The flowered back ground had never seen ink....
If you'd like to know the recipe for these cookies, let me know, and I will pop it on my blog. 

7 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic Jess! The colours you have chosen look great. I'd love the recipe for your cookies too *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome gift idea, really pretty!

    LOVE the sound of those cookies mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love it jess. hey jess any chance i might be the friend, i love peanut butter cookies.

    lots of love,trace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous lil' treat bag Jess! What a fabulous way to present goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm ... cookies ... are they easy??? I would love to know! Love this project, Jess ... and you did a great job of the tutorial. I am so glad you shared it here ... because I misread the UStamp requirements and thought we couldn't share anything on our blogs that was from UStamp. But ... it is just the instructions that we are not allowed to share! So ... thanks for helping me out! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous, Jess! I love the embellishments on the front and your colours are beautiful too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Bag Jess. Devine colour combo. Cookies look good too.

    ReplyDelete