Sunday, January 2, 2011

Accordian Album

The new UStamp with Dawn has started, which means you will see a bunch of awesome projects I have created using the tutorials on the site! There are over 40 projects going to be posted, and for such a small amount, why not get in now, and buy a membership? The first project I have created is an accordian album. 







I'm pretty happy with how this turned out! If you'd like to learn how to make this, head over or UStamp, or alternatively, email me, to book a workshop!

4 comments:

  1. looks awesome Jess, love the photos!

    I gotta get back into scrapping myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jess! I love Minnamurra falls. We use to visit as kids whenever we went to Kiama to visit my uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little book. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow jess that is awesome, i love it.

    ReplyDelete