Friday, November 5, 2010

Colour Challenge Cards

Hi all,
A few more cards to add to my growing pile! I made some cards for two colour challenges. First up was the Colour Throwdown 
The second colour challenge was from Stampin' Royalty, which was to use these colours
I used my inks and blender pens to colour the coffee cups, and love how they came out! If you'd like to learn how to do this, give me a call on 0405173237 or send me an email to jessidee86@gmail.com
Don't forget to enter my blog candy giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. What lovely tea cups. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh these are great!

    Love the greeting stemming from the birds beak!

    and love the circles of the coloured images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joinning us this week at Stampin' Royalty. You did a fab job with the colour challenge and I love the layout of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards, but I think the second is my fav....must be the coffee cups! :) Thanks for playing along with Stamping Royalty this week.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great clean-and-simple design! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use the colors this week! Super cute card!
    Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing job. Great work. I love the way you use the colours in the challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at SR.

    ReplyDelete