Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stampin' Up! Friends Never Fade

Hiya! I have another card to share today, that doesn't feature my coloured people stamps!!! I'm trying to re-broaden my crafty horizons, and stretch myself a bit... So, here it is -
I started with a plain piece of Very Vanilla card, faintly drew a curving line, and stamped the flower images from Friends Never Fade, and the circle from Just Believe, in a range of inks - Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Wisteria Wonder and Rich Razzleberry. I then zig zag stitched around the edge, and embossed another piece of Vanilla, and attached it. The main image panel is the "sentiment stamp" from Friends Never Fade, and I have cut around it. To finish off the card, I used a bit of stickles on the main image panel, the last Razzleberry flower on the right and the first Wisteria flower on the left.
Here is a close up - 
I was inspired by the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, and took the colours, texture, stitching and theme of flowers/circles. The Tuesday Morning Sketches had me thrown for a bit, but I think I've made it work, with a rotation... And, to top it all off, I'm popping this into the Anything Goes Linky at Simon Says Stamp
I have popped a few cards into my Madeit Store, as well as keeping everyone updated on my Facebook Page (check to see if you're the giveaway winner!) 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the colours you used from the inspiration. Super stamping too !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jess! I love the white with the stamped weaving across!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love the stamped flowers!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and great take on the Trigger and sketch. The flowers and colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jess! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete