Saturday, December 28, 2019

I’m back!! My favorite things- unicorn dreams

Hi guys!

I know it’s been almost 4 years since I blogged. I haven’t been creating a whole lot while I’ve been gone, but I have done some pretty cool stuff! 

In April 2016, right after I stopped blogging, I got married!! 


It’s been a bit of a whirlwind since then! I did some markers locally with my cards, I’ve still got my Etsy store and my Facebook page (Jessidee Handmade if you want to find it) and I’ve changed jobs a couple of times. 
One of the BIGGEST changes happened in October 2018, when my husband and I became parents to a beautiful baby girl. You’ll just have to believe me she’s a stunner because we have made a decision not to share her face on social media or online. I do have a few cute pictures I CAN share with you though!! 

I’ll try to upload one every now and then, so you’re not overwhelmed with baby spam! Her name is Amelia (Amy for short) and she is a sassy little queen who makes everyone around her happy. 


Ok, now on to the card I have to share with you, now I’ve got you all caught up! 

I have a friends little one turning 3 next month, and thought now I’ve got a tidy craft area again, it’s time to create. 

This card is made using My Favorite Things - Unicorn Dream stamps, copics and patterned paper from Echo Park. I’ve used sequins, some cloud stickers and a die cut glitter 3 as embellishments. 


I have used inspiration from MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge
MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge
And colour/moodboard inspiration from Create A Smile Blog

I’m so glad to be back in the craft room, and hope to get my blogging back up to date a little more! I hope to see you all soon!

Jess 



No comments:

Post a Comment